- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Phuket.
- Daily American breakfast.
- Airport - Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Hotel - Airport transfers on "seat in coach" basis.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers in Phuket.
- Coral Island tour by Speed Boat with Indian Lunch in Pattaya.
- Half-day City Tour of Bangkok on "seat in coach" basis including a visit to the World's biggest Gem Factory with complimentary drink.
- Full day Phi Phi island tour with lunch in Phuket.
- All currently applicable hotel tax.
SIC Coach Timings
Bangkok Airport - Bangkok Hotel: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00.
Bangkok Hotel - Bangkok Airport: 06:00 / 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 /18:00.
Bangkok Airport - Pattaya Hotel: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00.
Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Airport: 08:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00.
Bangkok Hotel - Pattaya Hotel: 08:30 / 12:30 / 16:30.
Pattaya Hotel - Bangkok Hotel: 08:30 / 12:30 / 16:30.
Timings are subject to change without prior notice
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability & confirmation.
- International hotel check in is at 1400 hrs and checkout is at 1200 hrs.
- Early check in and late check out subject to availability and consent of the hotel.
- Most hotels in Thailand will ask for a deposit or credit card impression at the time of check-in. The deposit amount varies from hotel to hotel.
- Itineraries can be reversed or rearranged by the operator in case of non availability of hotels.
- All transfers in this package are on seat in coach (SIC) sharing basis and client may have to wait for some time for the transfer. In case the client is not willing to wait then please upgrade your transfers to Private transfers.
- For all transfers and tours, please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 10 minutes before scheduled pick-up time. Please do not wait in your room or the Coffee Shop.
- Due to heavy traffic sometimes your pick-up may be delayed by a few minutes.
- Please be informed of exact timings for sightseeing and transfers. Should you be late and coach leaves without you, transportation will be at your own expense and there are no refunds for the services missed.
- For Airport transfers, Toyota or Mercedes vans are used. There is just enough space to accommodate baggage similar to permissible limit by airline. We may not be able to accommodate any further bulky piece of luggage purchased locally and passenger will have to make own arrangement.
- Many a times it has been observed that the passengers start shopping at duty free on arrival and due to this they miss their arrival transfer. In such cases the passengers will have to pay for the next available transfer. If the passenger has the visa, it takes a maximum of 30-45 minutes to come to the arrival hall after clearance of immigrations and customs.
- NIT Worldwide Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- There are no refunds on any unutilized or partly utilized services of the package.
- Any increase in taxes by the Govt. of India will be payable extra.
- Please check all the documents & vouchers for various services provided to you on arrival in Thailand. Please spare a few minutes and go through all the documents thoroughly. In case you find any discrepancies in any services related to Hotels, sightseeing, transfers, meals, service dates & timings please call the local Thailand numbers mentioned on the vouchers for rectification. In case we do not receive any call we will assume that all documents provided to you are correct and as per your program.
- By accepting this voucher you are confirming that you have carefully read all the information provided in this voucher.
- If you are taking Visa on Arrival, we must be pre-informed.