This 2 Nights 3 days Hong Kong City Break Package is ideally suited for business travellers. However to take a break from business we have included the city tour of Hong Kong during which you get to see the main highlights of Hong Kong inclusing a visit to Victoria Peak. Package is available with a wide choice of hotels to suit all budgets. You may extend you stay in Hong Kong.
- 2 Nights stay at the hotel in Hong Kong with breakfast.
- 2 Nights stay at the hotel in Shenzhen with breakfast.
- 2 Nights stay at the hotel in Macau with breakfast.
- Airport – hotel – Kowloon train station transfers in Hong Kong by seat in coach basis.
- Hong Kong – Shenzhen train tickets.
- Shenzhen train station – hotel – ferry terminal transfers by seat in coach basis in Shenzhen.
- Shenzhen – Macau – Hong Kong Airport ferry tickets.
- Half day city tour of Hong Kong by seat in coach basis.
- Half day tour of Shenzhen.
- 1 Indian lunch and 2 Indian dinners in Shenzhen.
- Half day city tour of Macau with Indian lunch by seat in coach basis.
- All applicable taxes.
- Maximum occupancy allowed in one room is 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 years). Maximum 1 extra bed is allowed in a room. Child cost given is without extra bed sharing parents room.
- All transfers and sightseeing are by SIC (seat in coach) basis. Vehicle used depends on the group strength. As the transfers are by sharing vehicles the passengers may have to wait for a little while.
- Official check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1200 hours in Hong Kong, Macau and Shenzhen. In Disneyland the check-in and check-out time is 15:00 & 11:00 hours respectively. Early check-in is always subject to availability. In case you do not check-out at scheduled time the rooms get auto-locked and the hotel has a right to charge you for late check-out.
- Most hotels will ask for a deposit or credit card impression at the time of check-in. The deposit amount varies from hotel to hotel.
- All transfers in this package are on seat in coach (SIC) sharing basis and client may have to wait for some time for the transfer. In case the client is not willing to wait then please upgrade your transfers to Private transfers.
- For all transfers and tours, please wait at the Bell Captain or Concierge Counter at least 5 minutes before scheduled pick-up time. Please do not wait in your room or the Coffee Shop. Due to heavy traffic sometimes your pick-up may be delayed by a few minutes.
- Please be informed of exact timings for sightseeing or airport departure transfers. Should you be late and coach leaves without you, transportation will be at your own expense and there are no refunds for the services missed.
- All Hotels and services are subject to availability & confirmation.
- Itineraries can be reversed by the operator in case of non availability of hotels.
- NIT Worldwide Holidays Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts or forces of nature.
- There are no refunds on any unutilized or partly utilized services of the package.
- Any increase in taxes by the Govt. of India will be payable extra.
- Many times it has been observed that the passengers start shopping at duty free on arrival and due to this they miss their arrival transfer. In such cases the passengers will have to pay for the next available transfer. In Singapore it takes a maximum of 30 minutes to come to the arrival hall after clearance of immigration and customs. Our driver will wait only till the baggage belt is cleared.
- Please check all the documents & vouchers for various services provided to you on arrival in Thailand. Please spare a few minutes and go through all the documents thoroughly. In case you find any discrepancies in any services related to Hotels, sightseeing, transfers, meals, service dates & timings please call the local Thailand numbers mentioned on the vouchers for rectification. In case we do not receive any call we will assume that all documents provided to you are correct and as per your program.
- By accepting this voucher you are confirming that you have carefully read all the information provided in this voucher.
Travelling to Shenzhen:
For travelling to Shenzhen you require a Chinese Visa. For us to arrange the Chinese conditions are as follows:
1. There must be a minimum of 2 persons travelling together.
2. We need your passport copies at least 10 days before travel.
3. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
4. Visa is handed over to you by our guide at Shenzhen immigration counter.
5. Chinese immigrations have the right to reject entry to any person despite having the valid visa. In such cases package cost is completely non-refundable.